- 200 g carrot
- 200 g zucchini
- 1 banana
- 4 eggs
- 400 g brown sugar
- 400 g S.R. Flour
- 1.5 teaspoons Bi-carb soda
- 200 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- .5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 35 g Sunflour seeds
- 35 g pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 pinch salt
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Slice carrots and zucchinis roughly. Add 1 large or 2 small bananas.
Grate 3 secs/Spd 5. Scrape sides with Spatula.
Add eggs and brown sugar. Mix 6 secs/Rev/Spd 4.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 20 secs/Rev/Spd 4.
Pour into 26 cm x 5cm cake tin.
Cook in oven for 1 hour 15 mins. Allow 10 mins before turning out.
TupperChef Round Form (26 W x 5 H)
This cake is DF and can be made with GF flour.
Keeps fresh for 5 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cornflake honey slice
- Banana and watermelon muffins
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters