- 50 grams cream, whipping, 30-40% fat
- 15 grams Butter
- 1 tsp honey, liquid
- 75 grams dark chocolate 70%
- 120 grams almond meal
- 150 grams Flour, Plain
- 20 grams Coconut sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 80 grams vegetable oil
- 20 grams water, mineral
- 40 grams Rice malt syrup
1h 40minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cream, butter and honey in the bowl for 5 min/80°C/speed 1.
Add chocolate. Melt for 3 min/50°C/speed 2.
Transfer the ganache in a pouch and put aside
- Clean and dry the bowl
Add almond meal, flour, coconut sugar, salt.
Mix for 10 sec/speed 10. and transfer the mix in a bowl aside.
- Add oil, water, rice malt and emulsify for 20sec/speed 4.
- Add flour mix and dough for 1 min/.
- Make small balls of 5gr each and put them on a baking tray with baking paper. Let them sit for about 20min, while the oven is reaching 170°.
Put the baking tray on the bottom of the oven for better cooking.
Cook for 10-15min at 170°. Let them completely cool down.
- Create the lady kisses with 2 biscuits and the ganache in the middle of them.
For the Ganache
For the biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Caprese Sandwich