- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 280 grams plain flour
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 220 grams brown sugar
- 280 grams white sugar
- 330 grams choc chips
- 10 grams vanilla essence
- 200 grams vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
Pre heat oven to 170 degrees.
Place into a large lamington tin and bake 45 - 50 minutes
Line a large lamington tin with baking paper.
Place all ingrediants into bowl and mix reverse on speed 4, for 2 minutes or until combined.
Place into a large lamington tin and bake 45 - 50 minutes.
Accessories you need
You can halve the ingrediants to make a smaller batch if you find this makes too much.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre