- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 280 grams plain flour
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 220 grams brown sugar
- 280 grams white sugar
- 330 grams choc chips
- 10 grams vanilla essence
- 200 grams vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
Pre heat oven to 170 degrees.
Place into a large lamington tin and bake 45 - 50 minutes
Line a large lamington tin with baking paper.
Place all ingrediants into bowl and mix reverse on speed 4, for 2 minutes or until combined.
Place into a large lamington tin and bake 45 - 50 minutes.
Accessories you need
You can halve the ingrediants to make a smaller batch if you find this makes too much.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread