- 100g Rapadura Sugar
- 100g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 300g Unbleached Spelt Flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 50g dark chocolate
- Prepare muffin tray and place oven onto 180C
- Add Rapadura sugar and zest of half a lime to the Thermomix, mill together for 10 seconds on speed 9
- add butter, greek yogurt and juice of the lime and mix through the butter mixture for 10 seconds on speed 4. Add eggs one at a time while Thermomix is turning on Speed 3.
- check wet mixture and scrape sides of inside of the bowl as needed.
- add spelt flour and baking powder to the thermomix and combine ingredients for 30 seconds on speed 5, once done scrape sides of bowl and mix ingredients for a further 30 seocnds on 5 speed.
- place batter into prepared muffins tray and bake in oven 180C for 10-15 minutes or when golden brown.
- Once cooked turn onto wire rack and allow to cool
- For Dark Chocolate Drizzle, chop chocolate at Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Scrape sides and then for 2 minutes, speed 1, 80 degress melt the chocolate.
- With a teaspoon at a time gently flick and drizzle the chocolate across the muffins. Allow to cool and set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)