- 85 grams Butter
- 190 grams white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add butter, white sugar, eggs and vanilla extract to bowl, mix on speed 6 for 15 seconds.
Add self raising flour and salt and mix on speed 6 for 15 seconds again.
Put a small teaspoon of the mix on tray (leaving plenty of room to spread) placed a freckle, nut, or glace' cherry on top and they will bake into nice circles without having to shape. Bake for 10-12 mins on 180 degrees.
Accessories you need
You can even put a thumbprint in the dough on the tray and place a small amount of jam in the imprint for jam biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt