- 200 grams macadamias
- 60 grams buckwheat
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cidar Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 Bananas (ripe), Save 1 for the top
- 2 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams blueberries (fresh or frozen), Save some for the top
- 50 grams Shredded coconut, sprinkling on top.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Pre heat oven 180c line bread tin with baking paper.
Mil Buckwheat speed 8, 15 second.
Add Maccadamias speed 8, 5 seconds.
mix in Cinnamon, baking powder and salt speed 4, 3 seconds.
Add Bananas, Rice malt syrup, coconut oil, eggs and Apple Cider Vinigar to TM bowl mix Speed 5, for 5-10 seconds.
Add dry ingredients back into bowl and mix Speed 5, 5 seconds till combined.
Add 3/4 Blueberries and mix on speed 4 for 4 seconds.
Pour into bread tin place sliced banana on top, sprinkle with remaining blueberries and shredded coconut.
Bake for 40-50 mins.
Milling & Dry Ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake