- 200 grams macadamias
- 60 grams buckwheat
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cidar Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 Bananas (ripe), Save 1 for the top
- 2 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams blueberries (fresh or frozen), Save some for the top
- 50 grams Shredded coconut, sprinkling on top.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Pre heat oven 180c line bread tin with baking paper.
Mil Buckwheat speed 8, 15 second.
Add Maccadamias speed 8, 5 seconds.
mix in Cinnamon, baking powder and salt speed 4, 3 seconds.
Add Bananas, Rice malt syrup, coconut oil, eggs and Apple Cider Vinigar to TM bowl mix Speed 5, for 5-10 seconds.
Add dry ingredients back into bowl and mix Speed 5, 5 seconds till combined.
Add 3/4 Blueberries and mix on speed 4 for 4 seconds.
Pour into bread tin place sliced banana on top, sprinkle with remaining blueberries and shredded coconut.
Bake for 40-50 mins.
Milling & Dry Ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Vegemite - Healthy Version