- 1 Qty of Magic Bean Cake
- 250 gram light Philadelphia cream cheese
- 200 gram almonds, Or Almond meal
Bake 1x qty of Sara Wong's Magic Bean Cake as per link
Once baked, allow to cool. May be prepared the day before if you wish.
Roughly break up cake with your hands and return to Thermomix bowl.
Speed 2 for 5 second to turn cake into crumb consistency.
Add 1 packet of light Philidelphia Cream Cheese to the cake mix and set to knead for 2 minutes.
Make cheesecake mix into round balls mixture will be slightly sticky.
In a clean thermomix bowl grind enough Almonds to coat the cheesecake balls. Anything leftover can be used as Almond meal for other recipes.
Roll each cheesecake ball into the almond mixture to coat the ball.
Refrigerate to keep chilled.
WARNING - these are addictive and difficult to stop at one.
Magic Bean Cake
Like my page 'Kosi's Mix' on Facebook//www.facebook.com/pages/Kosis-Mix/114293402083479?ref=hl if you want to stay up to date with Thermie treats and recipe postings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Mum’s Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Celebration Cookies
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Ham, Lentil & Kale Soup
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache / Icing
- Raspberry and Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Leek, Tomato, Capsicum Sauce
- Chicken, Rice and Greens Soup