- 10 Fun Sized Mars Bars, (or 3 x 58g Mars Bars)
- 90 grams Butter
- 140 grams Coco Pops or Rice Bubbles
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop Mars Bars into quarters and add to TM bowl.
2. Grate for 10 sec, speed9. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add butter and cook 3min, 100 deg, speed 3.
4 Add Coco Pops or Rice Bubbles and mix 10 sec, , speed 3.
5. Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 10 sec, , speed 3.
6. Pour mixture into line slice tin and press down using the MC.
7. Place in fridge for 10-15mins to cool. Slice and put in air tight container. May be stored either in or out of fridge.
You may like to top with melted chocolate before putting in fridge.
Your kids will not only enjoy eating these, but also enjoy making them too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart