- 170g sugar
- 180g glucose syrup
- 60g water
- 1/8tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4tsp cream of tartar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar, corn syrup, water and salt in bowl. Put on for 8min/Var/sp3
Remove syrup into a heat proof bowl (and cover with a towel to keep hot)
Quickly wash out bowl and dry well. Add butterfly whisk.
Place egg whites, cream of tartar salt in bowl and mix 3mins/37deg/sp3.5 until light and fluffy.
Place Thermomix on 4mins/sp4 and gradually pour the hot syrup through the lid. In the last 30seconds add the vanilla.
Use immediately or store in jars in fridge for 2 weeks.
Accessories you need
This is great to make nougat from or home made marshallows.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Mars Bar Chocolate Crackles
- Zucchini Bread
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Savoury Gluten free bread
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits
- Perfect Pumpkin Soup