- 125 g Butter
- 110 g caster sugar
- 90 g brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Egg (large)
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 150 g plain flour
- 200 g chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (160 degrees fan-forced).
2. Line one to three large baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
3. Place butter and sugars into mixing bowl and mix 3 min/speed 3.
4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with a spatula and mix further 1 min/speed 3.
5. Add egg and vanilla essence and mix 1 min/speed3.
6. Add flours and mix 30 sec to 1 minute/speed 3.
7. Add chocolate chips and knead 20 seconds or until combined.
8. Form heaped teaspoons of dough into balls and place balls about 6 cm apart on a baking tray.
9. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden but still very soft (they will firm up on cooling).
Note: The longer the baking time the crunchier the cookies will be. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Pecan Pie Slice