- 80 g Butter, soft
- 120 g sugar, or dextrose for a fructose free version
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence / paste
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 450 g fresh cheese, e.g. Philadelphia
- 45 g arrowroot flour
- 1.5 teaspoons GF baking powder
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat your oven to 180C
2. Grease in a 12 hole muffin tray (I use coconut oil spray)
3. weigh in sugar/dextrose & Vanilla and mill 30 sec/speed 10 - scrape down the sides afterwards
4. add butter, 2 eggs and lemon juice, mix 1 min/ speed 4
5. add rest of ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 5
6. divide the dough in all 12 muffin holes
7. bake for about 15-20 min
8. turn off the oven and leave the cheesecakes in there for another 10 min.
9. take them out and let the mini cheesecakes cool down completely (that's the hardest part!)
10. serve with cream and or fresh or frozen berries.
Suitable for TM 31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.