- 10 Oreo Biscuits
- 20 grams Butter
- 250 grams cream cheese, softened
- 7 Oreo Biscuits
- 35 grams sugar
- 100 grams cream
- 1 teaspoon gelatine
- 1 tablespoon Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz the 10 Oreo biscuits 10secs/Spd5, until they resemble crumbs.
Add in the butter and mix 10secs/Spd5, until well combined.
Press this mixture firmly into holes of mini muffin tray. Place in the fridge.
Place 7 Oreo biscuits into jug and blitz 10secs/Spd5. Lessen or lengthen time, depending on how fine you want the chunks to be in your cheesecakes.
Add in cream cheese and blend 30secs/Spd5, until smooth. Scrape down sides of jug.
Add sugar and cream to mixture and blend 30secs/Spd5, until well combined. Scrape down sides of jug.
Add the gelatine to the boiling water in a small cup and mix well with a fork, until the gelatine is completely dissolved. Add this to the cheesecake mixture and blend 10secs/Spd5.
Add spoonfuls of mixture onto the chilled bases, and return to fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
I use silicone mini muffin trays, so no need for liners or greasing the tray. If you use a metal tray then use cupcake or muffin liner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)