- 350 g Carman's Crisy deluxe berry,vanilla & coconut muesli
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 80 g Butter
- 50 g honey
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
Recipe is created for
- 1. Chop Carman's Muesli 5sec/speed 5 then set aside.
2. Chop70g of choc 10sec/speed 5 then set aside with muesli
3.Melt butter, honey & syrup 5min/50deg/speed 3
4. Add Muesli and choc back to bowl, mix 15sec/reverse/speed 3
I put mine in Thermomix silicone Muesli bar mold and got 11x 57g bars. Set in fridge, then melt remaining choc and spread on top of each bar.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins