- 150 g almonds
- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g cranberries, dried
- 5 --- medjool dates pitted
- 30 g cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
Add almonds and rolled oats - blitz on speed 9 / 10 seconds or until crumbly.
Add cranberries, dates and cacao powder - blitz on speed 9 / 10 seconds or until it comes together.
Whilst blitzing pour boiling water through hole in lid (do it slowly so you can judge how much you need - you don't want it too sticky, just so that it sticks together)
Press into a baking tin and put into freezer for an hour before cutting into squares.
Accessories you need
You can make endless versions of this once you get the hang of it - Macadamia and Coconut is our family favourite. You can substitute any nuts or dried fruits and make your own combinations. Have fun!
Aknowledgement - this recipe is adapted from the Lorna Jane, Move Nourish Believe website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice