- 150 g almonds
- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g cranberries, dried
- 5 --- medjool dates pitted
- 30 g cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
Add almonds and rolled oats - blitz on speed 9 / 10 seconds or until crumbly.
Add cranberries, dates and cacao powder - blitz on speed 9 / 10 seconds or until it comes together.
Whilst blitzing pour boiling water through hole in lid (do it slowly so you can judge how much you need - you don't want it too sticky, just so that it sticks together)
Press into a baking tin and put into freezer for an hour before cutting into squares.
Accessories you need
You can make endless versions of this once you get the hang of it - Macadamia and Coconut is our family favourite. You can substitute any nuts or dried fruits and make your own combinations. Have fun!
Aknowledgement - this recipe is adapted from the Lorna Jane, Move Nourish Believe website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)