THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g Cream (45% fat)
- 100 g Cream (35%fat)
- 25 g Strong espresso coffee
- 8 egg yolks, large
- 85 g raw sugar
- 300 g water
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 25 g caster sugar
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 6 Eggs, Large
- 120 g raw sugar
- 40 g cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 90 g water
- 70 g cream (35% fat)
- 7 g gelatine, gold leaf
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend for 20 sec/speed 7.
Cook for 8 mins/90°C/speed 3.
Remove from TM bowl and cool whisking over ice water in a metal bowl.
Place plastic wrap on the surface of the cream and refrigerate until set and cold approx. 1 hour.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C - 200°C.
Place water, butter and sugar into TM bowl and heat for 10 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add the flour and mix for 30 sec/speed 4, or until coming away from the sides of the bowl. Set bowl aside to allow pastry to cool for approx. 10 min.
Once the mixture is cool, add eggs to the mixture b dropping one egg at a time onto the rotating blades for 30 – 40 sec/speed 5.
Spoon mixture into small balls onto a tray lined with baking paper (makes approx. 30).
Cook in pre-heated oven for approx. 20 minutes until well risen and golden and dry inside.
Mill the sugar 3 seconds speed 9, add the cocoa powder and water to the sugar and mix 10 seconds speed 4.
Add cream and heat 10 minutes, 80°C speed 4.
Add gelatine and mix 2 minutes speed 2.
Strain through a sieve into a bowl and ice the éclairs once cooled and filled with espresso cream.
Profiterole (Choux) Pastry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread