- 80 g honey
- 50 g Butter
- 230 g Toasted Muesli
- 45 g coconut, desicated
- 120 g Apricots (dried)
Add honey and butter to bowl. Warm 2min/50C/sp2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix together, 20sec/sp9.
Shape into balls and place in fridge!
I used organic toasted muesli, but you could use natural muesli or even rolled oats. Great for a nut free school snack and the kids will love them!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze