- 70 g honey
- 40 g coconut oil
- 60 g Peanut Butter
- 180 g rolled oats
- 100 g sultanas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place honey, coconut oil and peanut butter into bowl and melt 2-3 minutes, 90 degrees, spd 'stir'.
2. Add oats and sultanas and mix 1 minute, spd 'reverse'.
3. Press into a square cake tin, lined with baking paper, approximately 1.5cm thick.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes, until the top has a light brown toasted look.
5. Cool completely in tin then remove and slice.
Accessories you need
Can drizzle orange juice and yoghurt over the top after slicing for added flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)