- 150 grams dates, pitted, I use medjool but others are fine
- 30 grams almonds, unsalted
- 30 grams Cashews, unsalted
- 10 grams pine nuts
- 50 grams Muesli of choice, I like Forage brand
- 40 grams honey
- some sesame seeds, to sprinkle
Pre-heat oven 180deg. Line baking tray with baking paper or use silicone muffin tray.
Place nuts (except pine nuts) into bowl 4sec sp5. A little chunky Is nice for a light crunch. Set nuts aside
Place dates into bowl 10sec sp7
Add remaining ingredients including pine nuts, but leave out sesame seeds for now. 5-10 seconds sp5
Divide mixture into 12 portions, roll into balls and press a little to make 1cm thick rounds. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and bake 4-5 minutes. Let cool completely as they firm up just a tad and are nicer to handle.
Paleo - leave out muesli and sub with extra nuts - equal amount 50grams
Vegan - leave out honey and use maple syrup or leave out altogether. They'll still bind due to the dates. You could add an extra couple of dates.
Gluten Free - use GF muesli
Add desiccated coconut to the mix for extra flavour. 15grams will do.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Muesli Bar Slice