THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 180 g sunflower seeds
- 70 g pepitas seeds (pumpkin)
- 30 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 200 g honey, or sweetner of choice
- 150 g Butter
- 50 g coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- 20 g baking powder
- 30 g raw cacao powder
- 15 g vanilla extract
- salt, generous pinch
1h 15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sunflower seeds, pepita seeds and baby spinach 10 sec/speed 6 scrape bowl down 3 sec/speed 6. Set aside.
2. Add honey, butter and coconut oil 2 min/37 degree/speed 1.
3. Add eggs and baking powder 15 sec/speed 6.
4. Add cacao, seed mix from step 1, vanilla extract and salt 20 sec/speed 6. Scrape down 15 sec/speed 6.
5. Place cake in a 20 - 22 cm round silicone cake tin greased with butter.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 50 minutes - pull cake out to check, turn and bake for another 15 - 30 minutes depending on your oven.
7. Leave in cake tin for 5 minutes then carefully turn out onto a cooling rack.
Cake can be dusted with icing sugar for a simple nice look OR you can use nutless nutella spread as icing.
This is a great treat for the kids school lunches BUT also a great cake for afternoon tea or for a special occasion
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)