- 100 g Raw Peanuts
- 1 orange, Peel only
- 225 g sugar
- 125 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 225 g Self Raising Flour
- 15 g cocoa
- 50 g Cornflakes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Line 2 trays with baking paper or use oven thermomat.
3. Place peanuts in TM bowl and chop 2 seconds /speed 5. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
4. Place thin strips of orange peel and sugar in TM bowl. Process 20 seconds /speed 7.
5. Add butter. Mix 20 seconds / speed 4.
6. Add Butterfly.
7. Mix a further one minute / speed 4 until mixture is pale and creamy. You may need to scrape down sides of bowl half way through mixing.
8. Add egg and vanilla essence. Mix a further 20 seconds / speed 4.
9. Remove butterfly.
10. Add flour, cocoa, cornflakes and peanuts.
11. Mix 15 – 20 seconds / speed 4.
12. Place teaspoons of mixture on prepared trays. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart