- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup nut butter, (almond, tahini, peanut....)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven to 180.
2. Peel your bananas and place all ingredients into your Thermomix jug.
3. Combine on Speed 5 / 5 seconds. Stop and scrape down sides of jug. Repeat until all ingredients are combined.
4. Spoon mixture into 12 -preprepared cupcakes cases and bake for 15-20 mins until browned, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
Note: I sprinkled mine (in photo) with extra Sunflower seeds
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Quince relish for Irina