- 220 g raw almonds or almond meal
- 100 g Medjool dates, seeds removed
- 50 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 60 g coconut oil
- 50 g Coconut sugar
- 200 g coconut cream or milk
- 100 g sultanas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30-50 g cacao powder
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add raw almonds to TMX. Turn to meal on speed 8, 7 seconds.
Add Medjool dates and cashews. Chop on speed 5, 3 seconds.
Add remainding ingredients. Mix on *reverse*, speed 4, 5 seconds. Scrape bowl down and mix again.
Pour in to a lined and greased (coconut oil) cake tin or silicone cake pan.
Bake for around 40 minutes - done when skewer comes out clean. Please check your baking times, as paleo cooking is different for every oven.
If you like it to be sweeter, add extra coconut sugar.
Reduce cacao powder if you prefer less chocolate taste.
Add any dried or fresh fruit to the mixture you like.
If you let it chill in the fridge, it turns to a mudcake consistency and is very yummy! Enjoy xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls