- 200 grams raw almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 70 grams Sheeps or goats yoghurt
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 55 grams Pecans, chopped
- 60 grams dark chocolate chips
1. Cut the zucchini into large slices, add to the bowl and turbo 2 or 3 times. Set aside.
2. Add the almonds to the bowl and mill on speed 9 for 9 seconds.
3. Add the baking soda, cacao powder, ground cinnamon and salt. Mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
4. Add egg to the bowl and beat on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
5. Add the yoghurt, coconut oil, vanilla, raw honey and Apple cider vinegar. Mix on speed 5-6 for 10 seconds.
6. Mix in the grated zucchini, chopped pecans and chocolate chips on speed 3-4 for 10 seconds on .
7. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and gently mix on speed 2 for 60 seconds on . Do not over mix, best to use the spatula if not all mixed.
8. Line a loaf pan with baking paper, add mixture and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for another 20 minutes, or until a scewer comes out clean.
9. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
10. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted for the Thermomix from Living Healthy With Chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy