- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup buckwheat
- 1/2 cup desicated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 150 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 260 grams Raw Pecans
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all dry ingredients to 10 sec speed 3. Add eggs and coconut oil mix 10sec speed 3. Press into baking dish and bake 20mins 180 degrees.
Top Place coconut oil and sugar in 5 seconds speed 5. Insert butterfly whisk add maple syrup and salt mix 20sec speed 4. With butterfly rotating speed 4, add eggs one at a time. Remove whisk, scrape down sides. Add pecan and mix 10sec, reverse, speed 1. Poor mixture onto base and bake for 30-35 mins 180 degrees. Filling will set when cools, place in the fridge, then slice and serve.
wait untill it is cold to cut and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Paleo Traditional Christmas Pudding or Fruit cake. Egg Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free.
- Organic Apricot and Chia Seed Jam- Refined Sugar Free
- Lemon Butter made with Organic Rapadura sugar
- Paleo Waffels
- Nanna Hillier's Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free Christmas Pudding or fruit cake
- Paleo Sticky Date Pudding egg free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Hot Cross Muffins GF & DF
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- Breakfast Chaffles
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie