- 270 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 180 g caster sugar, Mill first in the TM
- 2 eggs
- 150 g Butter
- 100 g buttermilk
- 60 g passionfruit pulp, approx 2 large passionfruit
- 2 Large Overripe Bananas
- 100 g frozen raspberries
Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan. Grease and line the base of an 11cm x 21cm loaf pan
(If using raw sugar, mill first and set aside)
Place butter into TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60C on speed 4
Add flour, baking powder, caster sugar, eggs, buttermilk and bananas and mix for 30 seconds on speed 6
Add passionfruit pulp and raspberries and stir through with spatula.
Pour the mixture into prepared loaf tin.
Bake 50 mins or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
If further cooking is required turn oven up to 180C and cook further 5-10 mins and test again.
Accessories you need
Serve warm or at room temperture with passionfruit curd or yoghurt (made in TM) for breakfast
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart