- 300 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams unsalted butter
- 80 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 310 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 grams milk chocolate bits
* Pre-heat oven to 190oC
* Place brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in bowl, 20 seconds on speed 5.
* Add eggs and vanilla extract, then 10 seconds on speed 5.
* Scrap down sides of the bowl, then another 10 seconds on speed 5.
* Add flour and baking powder, then 10 seconds on speed 4
* add chocolate bits then 20 seconds on speed 3. Make sure it is on reverse!
*knead for 20seconds.
* Take heaped reaspoons of dough and roll into balls, best done with lightly floured hands. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, leaving some room for spreading.
* Cook for 10 - 12 minutes, leave to cool on tray for 5 minutes, cookies will be soft until they cool. Then place on cooking rack.
Accessories you need
Remember to have you thermie on reverse when the chocolate bits have been added!
Floured hands make rolling dough balls a lot easier as the dough can be a little sticky!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake