- 650 g pears, firm,cored &amp;amp; quartered
- 100 g raw sugar
- 100 g sultanas
- 500 g wheat flour
- 1.5 level tablespoons baking powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200 g pecan nuts, you can also use walnuts,cashew nuts,hazel nuts or almonds instead
- Coconut oil to grease
Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a cake tin with coconut oil.
Place the pears to the mixing bowl ,chop 5 sec/speed 5 and set aside.
Place the sugar,sultanas,flour,baking powder,cocoa powder and cinnamon in the mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add the pears and with help of the spatula mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add the pecan nuts and mix 3 min/ if necessary use spatula.
Place dough into prepared loaf tin and bake 60 min at 180C.
Let the bread cool down about 15 min,remove from the tin and cool completly on a wire rack.
Pear & Pecan Bread
Accessories you need
Delicious with homemade cinnamon butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread