- 650 g pears, firm,cored &amp;amp; quartered
- 100 g raw sugar
- 100 g sultanas
- 500 g wheat flour
- 1.5 level tablespoons baking powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200 g pecan nuts, you can also use walnuts,cashew nuts,hazel nuts or almonds instead
- Coconut oil to grease
Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a cake tin with coconut oil.
Place the pears to the mixing bowl ,chop 5 sec/speed 5 and set aside.
Place the sugar,sultanas,flour,baking powder,cocoa powder and cinnamon in the mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add the pears and with help of the spatula mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add the pecan nuts and mix 3 min/ if necessary use spatula.
Place dough into prepared loaf tin and bake 60 min at 180C.
Let the bread cool down about 15 min,remove from the tin and cool completly on a wire rack.
Pear & Pecan Bread
Accessories you need
Delicious with homemade cinnamon butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Cinnamon Butter
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Cinnamon crumble cake