- 650 g pears, firm,cored &amp;amp; quartered
- 100 g raw sugar
- 100 g sultanas
- 500 g wheat flour
- 1.5 level tablespoons baking powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200 g pecan nuts, you can also use walnuts,cashew nuts,hazel nuts or almonds instead
- Coconut oil to grease
Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a cake tin with coconut oil.
Place the pears to the mixing bowl ,chop 5 sec/speed 5 and set aside.
Place the sugar,sultanas,flour,baking powder,cocoa powder and cinnamon in the mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add the pears and with help of the spatula mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add the pecan nuts and mix 3 min/ if necessary use spatula.
Place dough into prepared loaf tin and bake 60 min at 180C.
Let the bread cool down about 15 min,remove from the tin and cool completly on a wire rack.
Pear & Pecan Bread
Accessories you need
Delicious with homemade cinnamon butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple Tea cake
- vegan hot cross buns
- Easy Pumpkin Tart (Crustless)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple slice
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation