- 300 g lukewarm water
- 20 g oil of choice
- 2 tsp yeast or 20g fresh yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g plain flour of choice (I use spelt)
- 100 g Raw Honey
- 20 g cinnamon sugar, to dust
- Oil of choice for frying
1. Place all ingredients in TM Bowl, Kneed 2min/Lid Locked/Interval Sp.
2. Place in Bread mat to prove for approx 20mins or until dough doubles in size.
3. Knock out air gentley and allow to re prove.
4. Divide dough into biscuit size portions, flatten out with rolling pin and prick with fork.
5. Shallow fry in oil each portion until slightly goldern.
6. Allow to drain on kitchen paper and then drizzle with honey and dust with cinnamon sugar.
Dough can be made the evening before and left in fridge to slowly prove overnight, just remember to allow enough time for it to come back to room temp before moving to next step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins