- 200 g Pumpkin steamed
- 2 apples (peeled)
- 125 g dried apricots
- 50 g orange & lemon zest
- 125 g sultanans
- 125 g raisins
- 50 g ginger glazed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 eggs
- 170 g GF Flour, mixture of Bannana & Coconut &Cornflour
- 1 tsp Cinamon, nutmeg
Place cubed pumpkin into Steamer basket, place 500g water in the bowl and cook on Varoma 12 mins speed 1, set aside to cool.
Add Apricots and apples to a dry bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 10, scrape down sides. Add fruits, ginger, honey and cook 6 mins 100 C Reverse Speed 1. at the end of the cooking add the Bicarb soda. Remove bowl and allow to cool, 10 mins
Grease or line a 20cm loose base cake tin, set oven to 165C
Add pumpkin and eggs to bowl and combine 5 seconds reverse speed 5
Scrape down bowl and add flours and spices and mix 15 seconds reverse speed 6, can use spatula to assist and repeat if necesary
Place mixture into prepared tin and bake for 90 mins, cover cake with foil half way through cooking time, let cool in the tin, cake will keep well in an airtught container in the fridge when in the tropics.
Could increase the quantities but would remove mixture from TM bowl and place into a large basin before mixing in the flours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)