- 200 g Pumpkin steamed
- 2 apples (peeled)
- 125 g dried apricots
- 50 g orange & lemon zest
- 125 g sultanans
- 125 g raisins
- 50 g ginger glazed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 eggs
- 170 g GF Flour, mixture of Bannana & Coconut &Cornflour
- 1 tsp Cinamon, nutmeg
Place cubed pumpkin into Steamer basket, place 500g water in the bowl and cook on Varoma 12 mins speed 1, set aside to cool.
Add Apricots and apples to a dry bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 10, scrape down sides. Add fruits, ginger, honey and cook 6 mins 100 C Reverse Speed 1. at the end of the cooking add the Bicarb soda. Remove bowl and allow to cool, 10 mins
Grease or line a 20cm loose base cake tin, set oven to 165C
Add pumpkin and eggs to bowl and combine 5 seconds reverse speed 5
Scrape down bowl and add flours and spices and mix 15 seconds reverse speed 6, can use spatula to assist and repeat if necesary
Place mixture into prepared tin and bake for 90 mins, cover cake with foil half way through cooking time, let cool in the tin, cake will keep well in an airtught container in the fridge when in the tropics.
Accessories you need
Could increase the quantities but would remove mixture from TM bowl and place into a large basin before mixing in the flours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars