- 100 g coconut oil
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g caster sugar, this can be made by milling regular sugar for 10 seconds, speed 9
- 75 g Pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1.2 tsp ginger
- 70 g plant-based milk, can be either almond or cashew
- 250 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
1. Add in oil and sugar and mix speed 4, 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
2. Add milk, vanilla and pumpkin puree and mix speed 4, 10 seconds. Scrape down sides if needed.
3. Add flour, spices and baking power and mix speed 4, 10-15 seconds, scrape down sides.
Refridgerate for 1 hour.
Pre-heat oven to 180 and use a spoon to make 10 regular sized balls or 20 small balls and flatten slightly. Cook for 15 min or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was adapted from Madeleine Olivia's website https://www.madeleineolivia.co.uk/blog/pumpkin-spiced-cookies?rq=pumpkin%20spiced
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Banana Bread
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Bread n Butter Pudding W/Jam
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Potsticker dumplings and broth