- 170 grams raw sugar
- 130 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 230 grams self-raising flour
- 150 grams Milk
- frozen raspberries, or any other type of berry you like
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Mill sugar on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Add coconut oil and turn on to speed 4.
With TM still running, tip into the hole in the lid: vanilla, egg and chia seeds. Mix for at least 30 seconds then let the mixture ‘rest’ for 5 minutes. (Possibly it’s not necessary to rest, but I wanted the chia to make its gel.)
Add the flour and milk and mix up on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Pour into a greased square tin. Sprinkle berries all over the top. (I completely covered the top in berries - about half of them sank, which was the desired result.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies