- 125 g Butter
- 350 g white chocolate
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g Castor Sugar (previously made in the TM)
- 2 eggs, (lightly beaten)
- 1 Punnet Raspberries (can use frozen)
- icing Sugar - for dusting
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line square cake tin with baking paper, overlapping the edges.
Place madacamias into TM bowl and chop for 2 secs on speed 6. Set aside.
Place chocolate in TM bowl and chop for 2 secs on speed 6. Leave half the chocolate in the bowl and set the remaining chocolate aside.
Place butter in the TM bowl with the chocolate and melt for 5 mins 100 degrees on speedsoft. Cool slightly.
Add flour sugar, eggs, macadamias and remaining chocolate and mix for 20 secs on Reverse and speed 3 or until combined.
Add raspberries and fold through mexture for 20 secs on Reverse and speed 1.
Spread mixture into prepared tin. Mixture is very thick.
Bake for 40-45 mins or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
Cool in pan before cutting into squares.
Dust with icing sugar.
Store in airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice