- 100 g Butter
- 1 --- cup of Rapadura Sugar, (or coconut sugar, brown sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of brown rice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of gluten free SR flour
- 1/3 cup of buttermilk
- 250 g fresh or frozen organic raspberries
- 2 cups of organic shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm lamington tin with baking paper.
- Place brown rice and chia seeds in the TM bowl. Mill on speed 10 for 1 minute. Set aside. No need to clean the bowl.
- Add butter and 3/4 cup sugar to TM bowl and whip on speed 6 until pale. This will require a few stops and scraping down the bowl.
- Add 1 egg. Blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds or until combined.
- Add flours and buttermilk. Blend on speed 2 until just combined.
- Spread mixture evenly over base of prepared tin. Scrape as much mixture out of the TM bowl as possible but no need to clean. Evenly place raspberries over mixture.
- Add remaining eggs and 1/4 cup sugar to TM bowl and whiz on speed 4 for 15 seconds. Add coconut and stir through on REVERSE, speed 1 until combined.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until light golden. Cool in the tin before slicing. I've stored mine in the fridge due to the raspberries.
Raspberry Coconut Slice
Accessories you need
Sugar can be increased or decreased depending on your individual tastes. 1 cup total of sugar in approx 18 serves.
Check out firstname.lastname@example.org for more tasty nutritious and real food recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut and gluten free fudgy chocolate brownie slice
- Black rice, seed and choc chip cookies - gluten and nut free
- Raw cashew, cacao and coconut oil truffle coated in dark chocolate
- Almond and coconut balls (Ferrero Raffaello style!)
- Gluten Free Kahlua Christmas Cake
- Breakfast loaf - gluten, dairy and nut free
- Choc caramel puddings (gluten free)
- Apple Hazelnut cake
- Healthy grain cherry macaroon cake
- Brown rice and quinoa baby rusks
- Gluten free profiteroles
- 'Sausage' rolls
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing