- 70 grams castor sugar, (or milled raw sugar 3 sec/sp8)
- 150 grams Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste, see notes
- 1 egg
- 120 grams plain flour
- 10 grams Self Raising Flour
- 60 grams Milk
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams white chocolate melts
- 140 grams castor sugar
- 500 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature
- 100 grams sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 150 grams raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 30 grams castor sugar
- --- juice of half a lemon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
preheat oven to 180 degrees. line a slice tin, allowing the paper to overhang the tin
mix butter, sugar and vanilla for 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
add in 1 egg and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5. scrape down the sides and mix again for 5 seconds on speed 5.
add flours, milk and cocnut. mix for 10 seconds on speed 2.
spread into the prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes.
add all ingredients and blend for 3 seconds speed 9. scrape down the sides and heat at 90 degrees for 5 minutes speed 1. pour into a jug and allow to cool
grate chocolate on speed 9 for 3 seconds. then melt at 80 degrees for 3 minutes on speed 2
add cream cheese and sugar. mix for 30 seconds speed 3. add sourcream and eggs. mix for 4 seconds on speed 10. scrape down the sides
mix in the raspberries and mix on speed 4 for 4 seconds. pour over prepared base
spoon coulis on in dollops over the filling. then take a skewer and make figure 8's up and down the filling to create a swirl effect. bake at 160 degree for 45 minutes or untill set. allow to cool in tin before cutting up
I used homemade vanilla paste but you can use vanilla extract instead if you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)