- 225 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 30 g rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 170 g brown sugar
- 200 g yoghurt, I use Jalna Sweet & Creamy greek yoghurt
- 65 g coconut oil, I liquified mine before adding
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120 g Frozen Berries, I used raspberries, but can use blueberries or a mix
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
preheat oven to 200 deg or 180 deg FF.
grease muffin holes (12 cupcake or 24 mini)
place flour, baking powder and oats into TM bowl.
mix 5 sec / speed 2
add eggs, yoghurt, sugar, vanilla extract and oil.
stir REVERSE / 10 sec / speed 4
stir gently REVERSE / 5-10 sec / sp 3 until just combined
spoon into muffin holes.
bake 25-30 min for large muffins
bake 15-20 minutes for mini muffins
until just browned and cooked through.
cool 5 min in tin before turning out.
These freeze really well and are perfect for lunchboxes, if they last that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Broccoli Salad
- Soph’s easy vanilla yoghurt
- Banoffee Porridge
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Apple Bircher Breakfast Muffins
- Banana & Blueberry Pancakes
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Bars
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Easy Lemon Cake