- 130 g white rice
- 45 g buckwheat grain
- 75 g GF Cornflour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum, optional
- 55 g Dextrose sugar
- 160 g Butter
- 4-5 tbsp iced water
- 400 g trimmed rhubarb, cut int peices
- 2 green apples, peeled cored & sliced
- 200 g Dextrose sugar
- 250 g cream cheese
- 60 g GF Cornflour
- 4 eggs
- icing sugar for dusting, made in the Tmx
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place rice and buckwheat into TM bowl and mill for 2 minutes speed 9, add remaining dry ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 5. Add the butter and mix for 5-10 seconds speed 6 untill it resembles breadcrumbs. Set dial to closed lid position, add water one tbls at a time while kneading on interval speed for 10-20 seconds to form dough. Turn out onto a bread mat and knead lightly, wrap and place in the frige for 30 minutes.
Place Rhubarb, apple and 100g Dextrose into Tm bowl and cook for 10 mins 100oC reverse speed soft, let stand to cool. Add 100g Dextrose, cream cheese, eggs & cornflour to cooled mixture, mix on speed 6 for 10-15 seconds until combined, pour into pastry case and bake in pre heated oven for 30-35 minutes till set. Can be served hot or cooled, sprinkled with icing sugar, with yogurt or cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake