- 70 g raw sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 20 g water
- 150 g rhubarb (sliced on angle into 1cm pieces)
- 250 g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 180 g unsalted butter (chopped)
- 200 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 90 g plain flour
- 30 g pure cocoa
- 500 g cream cheese (cold, chopped)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- icing sugar (for dusting)
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Grease and line a slice pan (27x18cm) with baking paper.
Mix raw sugar, cornflour and water for 10 sec speed 7. Add rhubarb and cook 100 degrees 4 mins 30 sec speed 2. Set aside to cool.
Melt chocolate and butter 60 degrees 4 mins speed 1.
Add caster sugar and eggs, mix 10 secs speed 4/5.
Add plain flour and cocoa, mix another 10 secs speed 4/5. Pour brownie batter into prepared slice pan and set aside.
Mix all cheesecake ingredients for 1 min speed 5. Assist with spatula and scrape down when necessary (about twice during the minute).
Pour over brownie batter in slice pan. Spoon rhubarb mixture over cheesecake mixture and lightly swirl with a knife or wrong end of a spoon. Be careful not to disturb the brownie layer on the bottom.
Bake at 160 degrees C for 45 - 60 mins depending on your oven. Slice is cooked when cheesecake layer is just set (when it doesn't jiggle too much if you wobble it in the oven).
Allow to cool in oven with door ajar. Refrigerate for a few hours before cutting (this will give a much neater slice). Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies