- 180 grams Rice Puffs/Bubbles
- 125 grams Butter
- 30 grams raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh in Butter, Raw Sugar and Honey into TM Bowl. Set 10mins, Varoma, speed 1 or until slight bubbling. Add Rice Puffs/Bubbles, reverse spd 2 for 30 secs or until all combined. Press into snack bar silicone moulds with a spoon, freeze for 10 mins and then pop out into container. By freezing this gives you enough time to get the next lot into the freezer before it sets. Refrigerate and enjoy....
My boys have suggested some chocolate drizzled over them would be yummy too....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Pickled beets
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing