- 180 grams Rice Puffs/Bubbles
- 125 grams Butter
- 30 grams raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
Recipe is created for
- Weigh in Butter, Raw Sugar and Honey into TM Bowl. Set 10mins, Varoma, speed 1 or until slight bubbling. Add Rice Puffs/Bubbles, reverse spd 2 for 30 secs or until all combined. Press into snack bar silicone moulds with a spoon, freeze for 10 mins and then pop out into container. By freezing this gives you enough time to get the next lot into the freezer before it sets. Refrigerate and enjoy....
Accessories you need
My boys have suggested some chocolate drizzled over them would be yummy too....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Panipopo (Coconut buns)
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial