- 100 g all purpose flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.25 level teaspoon salt
- 200 g Butter
- 150 g raw sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g rolled oats
- 100 g good quality white chocolate, roughly broken up
- extra sea salt to sprinkle
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180C fanforced.
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Add the all purpose flour,baking powder,salt and bicarbonate soda to the mixing bowl and stir 2 sec/speed1 and SET ASIDE.
Put the butter and sugar into the mixing bowl and mix 20sec/speed6.
Add the egg and the vanilla extract and mix 5sec/speed6.
Scrape side of the bowl.
Put on and gratually add the flour mixture,then the oats and white chocolate until its well incorporated.
Divide into 24 equal portions,roll into balls,place onto baking sheets and gently press down.
Sprinkle a little amount of sea salt on each cookie and bake for 13-15 min.
Salted Oatmeal White Chocolate cookies
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)