- 250 grams Butter
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 120 grams rice flour
- 200 grams plain flour
Recipe is created for
- Mix Butter and sugar in TM bowl. Speed 4 for 30 seconds.
- Add Rice Flour and Plain Flour and mix 20 seconds, speed 3.
- Knead 2 minutes in Inverval speed with lid in closed position to form soft dough.
- Roll out onto floured surface to desired thickness and cut into shapes.
- Bake in 180 degree preheated oven until golden brown and sprinkle with extra caster sugar while still hot.
- Cool on tray for 5 mins and then move to a wire rack to completely cool.
Accessories you need
Very soft dough when finished.
Work in additional flour if dough falls apart while cutting shapes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing