Sweet Potato Brownies
- 400 g sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 100g coconut oil
- 60g rapadura sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 21/2 tablespoons coconut flour
27minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 25min
1. preheat oven to 180 degress on fan force
2. add chopped sweet potato and blend spped 8 for 5 seconds
3. add remaining ingredients and blend speed 4 for 15 seconds
4. place into lined rectangle tin and bake in oven for 25-30 minutes
dust with cacao
for more recipes you can follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Homemade Honey Tiny Teddies
- Variation Date scones
- Banana Cake Muffins
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Banana Sultana Bread
- Almost Kingston's
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cookies
- Variation Portuguese Tarts - Adapted from Bill Granger - Inspired by Thermofest
- Gluten/Grain/Sugar Free Banana Bread
- Chockie Rocks
- Sweet pastry my way