- 70 grams chocolate, I used dark but any would do
- 120 grams margarine
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 130 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams corn flakes
- 50 grams dessicated cococnut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180degrees and prepare baking tray/trays
Place Chocolate in bowl and blitz 5sec/speed7 and set aside
Place margarine into bowl and melt 2 min/100d/speed .5 (spoon)
Add sugar 1min/speed1
Add egg 10sec/speed4
Add flour, rolled oats, corn flakes, cinnamon and reserved chocolate 10sec/speed3
Place spoonfuls on greased baking tray/trays and bake 10-15 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Caramel Muffins
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Healthy Treat
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Banana Smoothie
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Mango Smoothie
- Thermo-Cat Jemima's Healthy Carrot Cake
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Carrot, Date & Sultana Loaf
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Healthy Banana-Coconut muffins
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Twix Cupcakes
- Thermo-cat Jemima - Kid Friendly Risotto
- Thermocat-Jemima - Caramel Tim Tam Balls