- 4 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g oil
- 200 g coconut cream
- 1 sachet 3 in one instant coffee, Dissolve in 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, Dissolve in 2 tbsp hot water
- 1500 g hot water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1, Put egg and sugar in tm bowl with butterfly. Set 3 min and speed 3
2. Scrap down side bowl then set 2 min and speed 3 from the to pour in the oil with the mc cup on.
3. Remove butterful add in flour and baking powder 30 second speed 4
4, Divded the batter into 3 bowl around 160g each
Bowl 1 add in coconut cream
Bowl 2 add in disolve instant coffee
Bowl 3 add in disolve cocoa powder
5, Put hot water into bowl with veroma on the top and pour the cocoa batter in 22cm baking tin set 10min veroma and speed 3
6. Second batter coffee layer set 10min veroma and speed 3
7, Coconut layer 20min veroma and speed 3
8. Leave it in the tin to cool before turn it out
Can put milo instead of cocoa powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW