- 60 g raw cacao butter buttons
- 60 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 100 g coconut milk/cream
- 100 g Coconut sugar/raw sugar
- 120 g Organ Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 30 g cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder GF
- 100g dark choc broken into pieces
- 80 g coconut cream, Make sure you don't shake the can and take the Cream of the top
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Lightly grease and line the base of a small ring tin or 20cm square pan with baking paper or makes 24 Cup Cakes.Place Cacao butter buttons and Coconut Oil in TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60C on speed 4.Add remaining ingredients and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.Pour into cake tin and bake in centre of pre-heated oven for 25-35 minutes.Allow to cool and add Ganache
Place Chocolate into bowl and grate for 30sec on Speed 8 add Coconut cream and cook for 2 Min on temp 50 speed 5
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free muesli bars
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins