- 250 g Rapadura Sugar
- 4-5 vanilla pods, Cut into 4
- 100 grams water
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Vanilla Pods and Sugar into the Thermomix and Grind on speed 9 for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the Thermomix bowl
2. Grind again for one more minute on speed 9.
3. Scrape down sides again and add Cream of Tartar and Water
4. Set the Thermomix to 100c with MC in place for 5 minutes, on speed 2.
5. Scrape down the sides
6. Set the thermomix to Veroma for 5 minutes, speed 2, MC off with a simmer basket in place
7. Scrape down the sides and ensure there is no undissolved sugar. If there is still some sugar that has not been desolved go onto step 8. If it appears dissolved and seems thick enough, you are now ready to bottle and refrigerate your vanilla paste.
8. Set thermomix to 100c, 5 minutes, speed 2-MC off, then scrape down the sides.
9. Pour the hot mixture into your sealable containers to refridgerate.
This is enough to make 300-400grams of vanilla paste. Double if you wish to make more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice