- 250g granita biscuits
- 150g Butter, melted
- 35g shrredded or dessicated coconut
- 500g creamcheese, roomtemp
- 115g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300g sour cream
- 1/2 can passionfruit pulp, or 5 fresh
- 2 mangos puree, fresh or frozen
- 1 mango puree, i
- 1/2 can passion fruit, or fresh
- 100g caster sugar
26h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
crush biscuits 5secs?speed 5 check like breadcrumbs add coconut and melted butter and combine 5-10secs/rev/speed5
press into lined 22cm tim and refridgerate
add cream cheese (make sure room temp) mix 20secs /speed7 till nice creamy and smooth add butterfly
add sour cream/ sugar / eggs and mix for 20secs/speed4 or more till smoothy and creamy remove butterfly add mango and passionfruit and mix 10sec/rev/speed5
pour into tin and bake 180 for 1hour then turn off oven and leave in oven for further 1hour
serve with fruit coulis
add everything to jug and cook6mins/rev/90/speed4
this recipe from taste.comgreat dessert to make ahead and serve next day make sure you cool before putting in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)