- 200 grams Dairy Free Margarine (like Nuttelex)
- 95 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 150 grams Plain Flour (all purpose)
- 125 grams cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams dairy free margarine
- 2 Cups of icing sugar
- Rind of 1 Lemon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (I use fan forced). Line a baking tray.2. Cream butter and icing sugar in the thermomix on speed 3 for 30 seconds. 3. Add the flour, cornflour and baking powder in the TM bowl and mix for a further 20 seconds speed 3. 4. Roll dough into tablespoon size balls and place on the baking tray. Slightly flatten with a floured fork. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until starting to brown.5. Allow to cool completely whilst you are preparing the icing.
For the Icing, Mix the icing sugar and margarine with the rind in the Thermomix bowl for 30 seconds speed 3, scrape down sides of bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds. Put in an icing dispenser or use a spoon to place on a cooled biscuit and then sandwich with another.
For the Biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Goulash Soup, German Style