- 40 g chia seeds, Or milled chia seeds
- 350 g water
- 120 g pitted dates
- 300 g Whole oranges, (2 Medium) Cut into quarters. No need to peel or de-seed
- 125 g Coconut Oil (refined)
- 20 g Stevia powder
- 400 g Self Raising Flour
- 10 g Bi-carb soda, About 1 1/2 tsp
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan forced)
Oil 24 Muffin Tins
40g Chia Seeds (can mill seeds if you prefer)
Speed 2 for 5 sec
300g Whole oranges cut in 1/4 (about 2)
Speed 8 for 20 sec
125g Refined Coconut oil
20g Stevia Powder (add extra or seeetener of your choice if you have a sweet tooth)
37degrees 5 min speed 1 (or until coconut oil is melted)
400g SR Flour
10g Bi-Carb soda (about 1 1/2 tsp)
Speed 4 for 20 seconds using spatula to assist. Be very careful not to overmix.
Divide into 24 well oiled muffin tins evenly. Using an ice-cream scoop will help you do this easily.
Bake at 180 degrees (160 fan forced) for 15 min or until golden brown.
Let cool in tins for 5 min before serving if you can resist.
Accessories you need
If you like a sweeter muffin you can add some honey or rice malt syrup.
Also yummy with a Tsp each of cinnamon and all spice!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies