- 40 g chia seeds, Or milled chia seeds
- 350 g water
- 120 g pitted dates
- 300 g Whole oranges, (2 Medium) Cut into quarters. No need to peel or de-seed
- 125 g Coconut Oil (refined)
- 20 g Stevia powder
- 400 g Self Raising Flour
- 10 g Bi-carb soda, About 1 1/2 tsp
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Baking Cooking Biscuit/cookie Cake Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Australian Cooking for large family Dessert Spring Winter
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan forced)
Oil 24 Muffin Tins
40g Chia Seeds (can mill seeds if you prefer)
Speed 2 for 5 sec
300g Whole oranges cut in 1/4 (about 2)
Speed 8 for 20 sec
125g Refined Coconut oil
20g Stevia Powder (add extra or seeetener of your choice if you have a sweet tooth)
37degrees 5 min speed 1 (or until coconut oil is melted)
400g SR Flour
10g Bi-Carb soda (about 1 1/2 tsp)
Speed 4 for 20 seconds using spatula to assist. Be very careful not to overmix.
Divide into 24 well oiled muffin tins evenly. Using an ice-cream scoop will help you do this easily.
Bake at 180 degrees (160 fan forced) for 15 min or until golden brown.
Let cool in tins for 5 min before serving if you can resist.
Accessories you need
If you like a sweeter muffin you can add some honey or rice malt syrup.
Also yummy with a Tsp each of cinnamon and all spice!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola