- 180 grams Block White Chocolate
- 220 grams sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams coconut cream
- 300 grams Plain Flour.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 165 grams raw sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 225 grams frozen raspberries
1.Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees. Grease a 12 pan muffin tray or fill with paper muffin holders.
2.Place the White Chocolate squares into the TM Bowl and chop 5 secs/Spd 8, place chopped Chocolate in a seperate bowl and put to the side.
3.Place the Sour Cream, Eggs and Coconut Cream into the TM Bowl and min for 10 secs/spd 4, then put aside in a seperate bowl.
4.Clean and dry your TM bowl then place the raw sugar and lemon rind into the TM bowl and mill for 10 secs/spd 9, scrape down sides.
5.Add flour and baking powder to the milled sugar and lemon zest and combine for 20secs/spd 4.
6.Then add your egg mixture to the dry ingredients in your TM Bowl and mix for 5 secs/spd 4, scrap down sides and then mix for a further 5 secs/spd 4, then empty the batter into the bowl/dish containing the chopped white Chocolate.
7. Add the frozen raspberries to the mixture and fold until combined.
8. Spoon into muffin trays and bake for 40 mins or until cooked and tested with a skewer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice