- 1 Whole Orange cut into 1/4’s
- 225g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g sugar, 1/2 quantity of sugar can be used
- 300g SR flour, GF flour can be used
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 180c
2. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin
3. Place orange and butter into mixing bowl and mix 7sec/speed 8
4. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec/speed 4
5. Pour into tin and bake for 50-60mins
Iced with cream cheese frosting
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Easy as apple tea cake
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits